Naruto Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Galaxy

all about naruto

11  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
please vote whose powerful..
Naruto
shinbu: mod application Vote_lcap57%shinbu: mod application Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
sasuke
shinbu: mod application Vote_lcap43%shinbu: mod application Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is doriretxxlcculvfitf

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 59 subjects
Latest topics
» gffdhgbn bgnhn
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm by xiaoyu123

» Game>>> "Tell a lie"
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:36 pm by Sandaime

» Word Game.
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:23 am by Sandaime

» Lets Count to 1,000
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:50 am by DRB

» 3 Word Game
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 am by DRB

» Prison break season 4
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:28 pm by Sandaime

» konoha bar
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 am by Sandaime

» sasuke08's
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 am by Sandaime

» dangerous newbie appeared
shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:51 am by Versuvio

Top posters
DRB
shinbu: mod application Vote_lcapshinbu: mod application Voting_barshinbu: mod application Vote_rcap 
Sandaime
shinbu: mod application Vote_lcapshinbu: mod application Voting_barshinbu: mod application Vote_rcap 
Versuvio
Vizard_Evolution
Senju Hashirama
Lady Hinata
LU BU
DarkRose
kawagiri shinigami
sasuke08

shinbu: mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LU BU
Anbu
Anbu
LU BU

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : drawing, video games
Humor : happy
Registration date : 2008-08-18

shinbu: mod application Empty
PostSubject: shinbu: mod application   shinbu: mod application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:15 pm

I was born in new york, brooklyn, on 10/30/94....i am 13 yrs old....when i was 12 i moved to florida.now i am in 9th grade... i am short but not to short...in days i will be going to flanagan high school. i give respect to people who respect me and try
my real name is deighton j.saint-cyr

the type of codes in know are:Html ,BBcode,php,java,CSS

things that u should see are: a section where people can post there fan arts, drawings, amvs, and a few songs. we should have sombody who will be willing make sigs for people.

exp. i got with forums: i know that forums is place where people come to talk about normal and not normal things. like people will come to talk about amine so they should posts in the area that they are supose to post. if they dont post wear they should post then they should warned like 2-3 times. when the warnings are not helping then the person will be banned for at least 3 days, just to be fair. when they come back we p.m. the person ask them if they learn their lesson. if they do it again then the bann should be extened, for about 2 weeks and so on.

i would like to moderate: the role playing area. i will write jutsus tat people can use in battle and training.
i will write rules that people will find easy to follow.

i want to help out because i would like to see the website to grow. i want more people to come and post
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=2306

shinbu: mod application
Page 1 of 1